There is no higher priority than the health of our patients and Team. We are taking preventative measures to make sure that our protocols meet, or exceed, the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local Health authorities.
These are the changes in our protocol:
- We are sanitizing our hard surface areas and chairs after every patient use in the reception area.
- The reception area is now designed to make sure everyone is 6 feet apart.
- We are taking the temperature readings of every patient
- We sanitize the pen at the sign-in area
- We sanitize the hands of the patients before they sign-in.
- We sanitize chairs, tables, equipment and hard surface areas after every patient.
- Patient appointments are separated by 15 minutes.
- Magazines have been removed.
- Dr. Berger is wearing a mask.
Pain and stress can decrease your immune response and Chiropractic Services represent an essential and necessary component of the health care treatment and stress reduction.
Thank you for being part of our Family, and we look forward to seeing you soon! You can book an appointment by calling or emailing us!
-Bonnie Berger, DC